Saturday, December 15, 2007

This was presented to me on my birthday . all my friends were present and all were howling and singing the below son for me. So here it goes .

Sunshine Friends can be foundJust around the bendOr by the simple act of clicking on send.Sunshine Friends may stand apartFrom within a crowdSome might even surprise youFrom behind a cloud.Sunshine Friends are always thereWilling to give and shareWhen you need someone to care.Sunshine Friends can send youLots of love and lightEven when they are out of sight.Sunshine Friends seem to haveA special way of knowingJust how to brighten up your day.Sunshine Friends, that's what we areAnd I think you'reOne of the greatest I have by far

Im very proud to have them as my friends . Great going friends hope you all live happier like this .
Take care bye.

No comments: