Sunday, December 16, 2007

Memories part 2

Hi , I'm back with another memory of my school time. This happened when i was in fourth standard , one day when we were all listening to the social class seriously somebody pinched my leg from the back . I couldnt find out the person who was doing this , This became a regular event . One fine day i found out the person , after pinching he said "killi killi"(means pinching in tamil) and the person is none other than Pradeep - The mischievous boy in our class .

Hope you remember this pradeep ...........

Hey friends if you have any memories like this email me at sansudh_123@yahoo.com

It will be posted in my blog ......................

Till then me signing off

2 comments:

Ravikumar said...

Nice

Koushik aarveeve said...

nice memories u r sharing through ur posts..keep bloggin:)