Friday, April 4, 2008

I Signed for PPP



Atlast my blog got approved for PPP(Payperpost) . Once there was a conqueror from Afghanistan called Mohammed Ghazini he raided our country(India) 18 times until he looted our wealth , same way i kept submitting my blog till it got approved . Blogging is my passion , Here in Payperpost i get paid for my passion . I came to know about PPP from my friend who is a blogger and also a member in PPP . There are lot of opportunities where i will write a review about a any given product and i get paid once it gets approved . payperpost encourages bloggers with a signup post worth of 20$ so it is really exciting for me to write about PPP . Im going to introduce many of my friends to this . So they will also be benefited by this . Once i start earning money from PPP im going to gift my mom a Gold necklace , an Ipod to my Papa and a cricket bat for my brother .The website's design is very good and especially the dashboard appearance is very good and facilitates easy navigation .

Im quite confident that i will be able to grab more tasks and fulfill my wishes.

3 comments:

R..Bala said...

Scene pannu machi.....U gonna earn a lot from PPP.

E-Tavasi said...

i feel jealous with you.. i never get approve with PPP

t3ss4 said...

congrats ^__^ you made it to PPP.